Acting Dean of Post Graduate Studies & Scientific Research
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3600
Areas of Expertise:
- Political economy
- Defence manpower
- Efficiency and productivity analysis
- Financial markets
- International financial management
- Investment analysis
- Business valuation
- Stocks and bonds trading
- SME’s finance
- Financial performance analysis
- Impact analysis of privatization
- Competition economics
- Firms behavior
- Labour market issues
- Ph.D. in Economics and Finance, University of Portsmouth, UK.
- Master of Applied Economics, AERC, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Master of Economics, IU, Pakistan.
- Director of PhD Program (Economics and Finance), University of Portsmouth, UK
- Deputy Director of Postgraduate Program (Economics and Finance), University of Portsmouth, UK .
- Defence and Manpower Planning Consultant, Ministry of Defence, UK
- Consultant to European Commission, World Bank and Asian Development Bank.
- Senior Lecturer in Economics, Finance and Banking, University of Portsmouth, UK.
- Are Expectations Being Met? Consumer Preferences and Rewards for Sustainably Certified Fisheries. Marine Policy.
- Efficiency and Productivity of the Cement Industry: Pakistani Experience of Deregulation and Privatisation, Omega.
- Trends in efficiency in response to regulatory reforms: The case of Indian and Pakistani commercial banks, European Journal of Operational Research.
- Labour use efficiency in the Indian and Pakistani commercial banks, Journal of Asian Economics.
- Regulatory changes and productivity of the banking sector in the Indian sub-continent, Journal of Asian Economics.
- Explaining early exit rates from the Royal Navy, Defence and Peace Economics.
- Analyzing quits and separations from the Royal Navy, Defence and Peace Economics.
- Job transitions in the British Royal Navy, Defence and Peace Economics.
- Consumer choices for quality and sustainability labelled seafood products in the UK, Food Policy.
- Returns to education in Pakistan, The Pakistan Development Review.
- Inter-industry wage differentials in Pakistan, The Pakistan Development Review.
- Predicting Returns with Financial Ratios: Evidence from Greece, International Journal of Financial Economics and Econometric.
- Forecasting performance of traditionally employed methods: a case study of number of crimes reported in Pakistan, Journal of Rural Development and Administration.
- Defense expenditure and economic growth (causality test) with reference to Pakistan, Pakistan Economic and Political Review