Chairman of Department of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 4216
Areas of Expertise
- Experience in MATLAB, Mathematica, SAS programming, and Latex
- Expertise in math biology, and financial mathematics.
- Member at American mathematical Society.
- Ph.D. in Mathematical Science, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, USA.
- Master of Financial Mathematics, University of Dayton, Dayton, OH, USA.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, University of Dammam, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics, College of Computer and Information Systems, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
Publications and consulting projects
- Al Marzooq, Sadiqah. “Qualitative Analysis of Biofilms in Water Networks.” Electronic Thesis or Dissertation. University of Cincinnati, 2015. OhioLINK Electronic Theses and Dissertations Center. 30 Nov 2016.