Assistant Professor Architectural Engineering
+966 11 2242222 Ext:
Areas of Expertise
- Computer applications in architecture and urban Design
- Environmental psychology
- GIS, as a research tool.
- Ph.D. Design, Construction, and Planning/ Urban Design, University of Florida, USA.
- Master of Science in Architecture, University of Jordan, Jordan.
- Bachelor of Architecture and Planning, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia
- Assistant Professor, CoEA, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Assistant professor of architecture & Head of Department of Architecture, Al-Hosn University, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Assistant professor of architecture, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
- Assistant professor of architecture, Mutah University, Jordan
- Lecturer, Mutah University, Jordan
- Lecturer, Al-Isra University, Jordan
- Preference for void-to-solid ratio in residential facades MM Alkhresheh, Journal of Environmental Psychology 32 (3), 234-245
- Enclosure as a function of height-to-width ratio and scale: Its influence on user’s sense of comfort and safety in urban street space MM Alkhresheh, University of Florida