English Language Instructor
+966 11 224222 Ext: 4917
Areas of Expertise
- ESL Teaching
- PYP Skills Teaching
- English Native Speaker
- Curriculum Revision
- Academic Research Writing
- English Literature Research Writing
- Academic Literary Novel Analysis
- MA. Masters of Arts Degree in English language & Comparative Literature. 2001 American University in Cairo, Egypt.
- American Diploma in Modern Teaching Methods. 1997 Pennsylvania, USA.
- B.A. Bachelor Degree in Mass Communications & Minor in English & Comparative Literature. 1987 The American University in Cairo, Egypt.
- London GCE (UK) 1982 British Council, Nigeria.
- English Language & Academic Instructor, INTERLINK, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh, KSA 2013 – Today
- English Language & Literature Academic Instructor, Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, KSA 2006 – 2013
- English Language Skills & PYP Instructor, King Saud University, Riyadh, KSA. 2002 – 2006
Publications/ Internationally Accepted & Presented Research Conference Papers :
- SSA Semiotic Society of America. 39th Conference, Seattle-Washington. Oct.2014 “Wagda” I Want To Ride A Bicycle Like My Friend” : A Call from a 12-year old girl in the Desert to be allowed to ride a Bike in front of everybody.
- IJAS International Journal for Academic Disciplines. Freiburg, Gottenheim Germany. 2014 Germany. Dec. 2014 “This Is Chaos”: A Miraculous Awakening of a Society upon being inspired by the Film Arts .
- IJAS Orlando, USA. International Conference for Academic Disciplines, 2011. Rosen College, Orlando. presented. “The Role of ‘We-men’ and ‘wo-men’ in American and Arab Contemporary Families. A Comparative study of Tennessee William’s The Glass Menagerie, Arthur Miller’s Death of A Salesman and Naguib Mahfuz’ Trilogy: Palace Walk, Palace of Desire and Sugar Street
- 41st NEMLA, North East Modern Language Association. Mc Gill University, Montreal-Canada, April-2010 Presented a paper on “Imrataan” :An Egyptian Adaptation of Oscar Wilde’s Novel : Lady Windermere’s Fan.
- NILETESOL, The 14th Annual AUC/NileTESOL Skills Conference. Cairo, Egypt. The American University in Cairo, Egypt. Presented a workshop on “Teaching Research Across Courses.” Feb. 2010.