Head of Management Section / Associate Professor
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3233
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Management and strategic decision making within a variety of organizational contexts
- Corporate Governance
- Strategy in SMEs
- Ph.D. in Management, University of Huddersfield, Huddersfield, United Kingdom
- Master of Business Administration, Al-Albait University, Mafraq, Jordan
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Mutah University, Karak, Jordan.
- Head of Management Department, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh, KSA (23/08/2015-Present)
- Associate Professor in Strategic Management: Al Yamamah University, Riyadh, KSA (26/08/2012-Present)
- Vice Dean of Business Administration and Economics College, Al-Hussein Bin Talal University, Jordan (01/09/2011– 25/08/2012).
- Head of Business Administration Department, Al-Hussein Bin Talal University, Jordan (09/09/2009–15/09/2010).
- Associate Professor in Strategic Management, Al-Hussein Bin Talal University, Jordan (27/09/2011–25/08/2012).
- Assistant Professor in Strategic Management: Al-Hussein Bin Talal University, Jordan (27/09/2006–27/09/2011).
Publications and consulting projects
- Anchor, J. and Aldehayyat, J. (2016) Strategic decision implementation in emerging markets, Management Decision, 54, No. 3, pp. 646-663. ISSN (paper) 0025-1747
- Aldehayyat, J. (2015). Environmental scanning in business organisations: empirical evidence from a Middle Eastern country context, Management Research Review, Vol. 38, No.5, pp. 459- 481. ISBN (paper) 2040-8269 Alrashidi, Y. (2014).
- Aldehayyat, J. and Al Khattab, A. (2013). Strategic Planning and Organisational Effectiveness in Jordanian Hotels. International Journal of Business and Management, Vol.8 No.1, pp. 11-25. ISSN (paper) 1833-3850.
- Aldehayyat, J. (2011). Organisational characteristics and the practice of strategic planning in Jordanian hotels, International Journal of Hospitality Management, Vol. 30 No.1, pp. 192-199. ISSN (paper) 0278-4319
- Aldehayyat, J. and Anchor, J. (2010). Strategic planning implementation and creation value of the firm, Strategic Change, Vol. 19 No. 3, pp. 163-176. ISSN (paper) 1086-1718.