Dean of Continuing Education
Areas of Expertise
- International Marketing
- Strategic Management
- Leadership Management
- Strategic Marketing
- SMEs development and Internationalization
- Expertise in the Executive Training sector
- Ph.D. in Marketing, Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia.
- Master of Business Administration, Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordan
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology, Toledo University, Toledo, Ohio, USA
- Dean of Continuing Education and Community Service Deanship, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Marketing and Strategic Management consultant and Trainer.
- SMEs Internationalization, Business Development and Startups Consultant.
- Vice-Dean of Deanship of Admission, Registration and Students Affairs, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Assistant Professor of Marketing, College of Business Administration, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Vice Dean, College of Business Administration, Dar Al Uloom University, Riyadh
- Marketing Department Chairman, College of Business Administration, Dar Al Uloom University, Riyadh.
Publications and consulting projects
- Alrashidi, Y. & Abualigah, A. (In progress). The return on Investment of Banking Sector employees Extinctive Training.
- Alrashidi, Y. (2016). The Influence of SMEs Decision-Makers’ Individual Characteristics on Risk Perception Associated with Exporting: Evidence from Saudi Arabia. European Journal of Business and Management, Vol 8, No 2.
- Alrashidi, Y. (2014). Exporting Motivations: Differences between Manufacturing SMEs Operating Within Emerging and Advanced Markets. International Journal of Arts & Sciences, 7(4).
- Alrashidi, Y. (2013). Exporting Motivations and Saudi SMEs: An Exploratory Study. World Journal of Social Sciences,Vol. 3. No. 6. November Issue, Pp.204 – 219.