Vice President / Acting Dean of College of LAW
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3176
Areas of Expertise
- Environmental Design
- Green built environment
- Projects’ Management
- Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK. Doctor of Philosophy in Architecture (PhD). May, 2005.
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A. Master’s degree in Architecture (M. Arch.), December 2000.
- King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and Building Science (B. Arch.), Jun 1995.
- Dean of College of Engineering and Architecture, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.(November, 2015 – Present)
- Associate Professor. College of Architecture and Planning. King Saud University. (2014-Present)
- Full time Consultant in the projects’ Administration at the Ministry of Higher Education. KSA.(2009-2015)
- Assistant Professor. College of Architecture and Planning. King Saud University.(2005-2014)
- Teaching Assistant. College of Architecture and Planning, King Saud University.(1996-1997)
- Architect. Arriyadh Development Authority.(August 1995-February 1996)
- The Meddle East Educational Leadership Award. Asian Confederation of Businesses. Dubai , UAE. 2016.
- Distinguish Graduate Student Award. Scholarship Award for Spring semester 1999, College of Architecture, Planning and Landscape Architecture, University of Arizona.