+966 11 2242222 Ext: 4483
Areas of Expertise
- General Business
- Ph.D, Customer Perception and Satisfaction about Islamic banking: Marketing, Staff, Product- University of Aberdeen, UK
- Master of Art, Islamic Banking and Finance, UK
- Assistant Professor, Al Yamamah University
- Tahreem Noor Khan. “Islamic bank Service Innovation Quality: Conceptual Model”. Al-IQTISHAD: Journal of Islamic Economics. Vol. 8, No.2. pp. 287-306. July, 2016.
- Tahreem Noor Khan and Dr Hanan Khalil Qatawneh. “Factors affecting Motivation and Job Satisfaction of Academic Staff”. International Journal of Management and Social Science Research Review, Vol.1, No.3. pp. 42-51. March- 2016.
- Tahreem Noor Khan and Dr Hanan Khalil Qatawneh. “Quality and Supply Chain Integration Critical Success Factors Proposed Model”. International Journal of Development Research. Vol.5, No.4. pp. 3980- 3989. April, 2015.
- Tahreem Noor Khan. “Gap of Human Resource in Islamic Banks: Literature Review Analysis”. International Journal of Business and Social Science. Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 168-181. May, 2015.
- Tahreem Noor Khan. “Enhancing Islamic Financial Brand: Sharīʿah Board Theoretical Conceptual Framework”. Journal of Islamic Banking and Finance, Vol. 3, No.1, pp. 62-72. Sept 2015.
- Tahreem Noor Khan. “Web Marketing of Islamic Banks in Malaysia: Can Website Help in Reducing Negative Perception about Islamic Banks?” International Journal of Marketing Studies. Vol. 7, No. 1. pp. 146-156. Jan 2015.
- Tahreem Noor Khan. “Challenges and Opportunities of Electronic Banking” Institute of Bankers Pakistan Journal, received Consolation prize from 160 research papers, Summer 2006.