I have been awarded Ph.D in the area of Human Resource Management from Jamia Millia Islamia, New-Delhi (India). I have done my MBA (specialization in Human resource management and marketing) from Jamia Hamdard, New-Delhi (India). I have a corporate as well as teaching experience of 8 years for both undergraduates and postgraduates out of which I have 2.5 years of teaching experience in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Besides teaching I perform the following roles also:
- Teaching & guiding projects in Human Resource Management & related subjects/ Marketing Management
- Academic Advising
- Active Participation in Student registration Process.
- Syllabus designing.
- Active member of Quality Department.
- Shouldered different academic and administrative responsibilities in various capacities.
I have a zeal for teaching and for me teaching is a passion and not an obligation. In addition to this I have good communication and managerial skills and good experience in handling students in KSA. My research interest is focused towards issues related to work motivation, burnout, attrition, work life balance, leadership and other work life related issues.