Assistant Professor of HRM
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 4486
Areas of Expertise
- HRM & Organizational
- Behavior & Marketing & General Management
- Ph.D. in Human Resource Management ,Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi ,India
- Master of Business Administration, Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi .India
- Bachelor of Business Administration. University of Kashmir ,Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Assistant Professor in College of Business Administration at Al Yamamah university Riyadh from 2014 September till date
- Assistant Professor HRM in College of Business Administration at DAR AL Uloom University Riyadh from 2012 January to 2014 April
- Worked as Assistant Professor at Central University of Kashmir from 2010 August -2011December
- Worked as Lecturer in Jagannath International Management Sciences ,New Delhi ,India.(2007- 2010)
- Worked as HR Executive in Metzeler Automotive Profile Systems – India (2006-2007)
Publications and consulting projects
- Research paper titled “The relationship between Work Motivation, Burnout and Intention to Leave the Organization for Top level Managers “(A Case study of Indian Garment Industry) published in International Journal of Human Resource Studies .ISSN 2162-3058 2013, Vol.3, No.4.
- Research paper titled “The Relationship between Work Motivation, Burnout and Intention to Leave for the Middle Level Managers of Garment Industry” (A Case Study of Indian Garment Industry) published in International Journal of Business and Management Horizons ISSN 2326-0297 2013, Vol. 1, No. 2
- Article on Stress Published on Scribd (2012) — The world’s largest digital library.
- Research paper titled An Empirical Study of the Relationship between Work Motivation, Burnout and Intention to Leave for the Lower Level Managers of Indian Garment Industry published in International Journal of Research in Management & Technology , ISSN: 2249-9563 Vol. 4, No.3, June 2014
- Research paper titled “A study on the sources of stress in higher academic professionals in Delhi and NCR and innovative practices for dealing with stressors.”, presented in ICOM 2011.