Assistant Professor of Economics
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 4480
Areas of Expertise
- Managerial Economics
- Ph.D. in Economics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh , India.
- Master in Economics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India.
- Bachelor in Economics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India.
- Working as an Assistant Professor(Economics), Al Yamamah University, Riyadh,KSA.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor (Economics), Saudi Electronic University, Madinah, KSA
- Worked as an Assistant Professor (Economics)Shri Ram College Of Management studies,India
- Worked as a Lecturer (Economics) M.U.College, Aligarh, India
Publications and consulting projects
- paper entitled “Taxation in india” published in Convergence Asia, Vol.VI-No-1, Jan.-March 2008.
- paper entitled “State Level Disparities in Fiscal Correction-A Review”, Published in The Indian Economic Association 91st Annual Conference Vol. Part-1, 2008.
- paper entitled “Amartya Sen’s Social Choice :Theory and Its Relevance”, Book chapter Published by Regal Publications, New Delhi, in Economic Thoughts of Amartya Sen (ed.), Inderjeet Singh & A.K Thakur, PP.336-347, 2012, ISBN-978-81-8484-149-7.
- paper titled “Resource Mobilization by Indian Mutual Fund Industry”publlished in the issue (Apr-Sep, 2016) of ‘FOCUS – The International Journal of Management Digest’ published by the IFIM Business School, Bangalore.
- Book entitled “Fiscal Policy Reforms in India Since 1991″published in New Century Publication, New Delhi, 2013,ISBN No. 9788177083460.