Assistant Professor of Insurance and Risk Management
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3656
Areas of Expertise
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Insurance Claims Settlement
- Insurance and actuarial Science
- Insurance Pattern of insurance companies
- Insurance Marketing
- Insurance Underwriter
- Ph.D. in Insurance, Aligarh Muslim University, Aliagrh – INDIA
- Master of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University, Aliagrh – INDIA
- Bachelor of Commerce in Insurance. Aligarh Muslim University, Aliagrh – INDIA
Total Seven years teaching experience as follows:
- Global Business School, Faridabad, Delhi India: 2008-2010
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Business Administration Dept.
- Jeddah Community College- King Abdulaziz University: 2010- 2015
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Business Information Technology Department.
My Research Work
- “Impacts of Insurance Sector on Indian Economy Since 1999″in An International Journal of Academicians from India, published, 2010.
- “LIC’s working and it’s Policy” in An International Journal of Academicians from India, published, 2016.
- “Recession and its impact on Indian Economy” (National Seminar) in Saraswati Institute of Management and Technology, Rudrapur (U.K.) from 13-14 October 2009.
- Presented a paper on Nanoinsurnace (International Work) in Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh in 2011.
- Presented a paper entitled “Risk assessment and insurance market perception of technology” in centre of nanotechnology, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah- KSA in 2014
- Published Book on Insurance in India from Regal Publication, New Delhi, in the year 2007.
- Published book on Investment Pattern of LIC- INDIA from BDM Publication. Germany, in the Year Jan 2011.
- Interview with Saudi TV2 in June , 2016