Assistant Professor of IS/HRM
+966 11 2242222 Ext:4222
Areas of Expertise
- Information Systems & Computer Science
- Management Information Systems
- Project Management
- Internet Business
- Business Telecommunications
- International Human Resource Management
- Training and Development
- Job Analyses and Design
- Social Media
- Mobile Applications
- Feminine Studies
- Doctor of Science . in Information Systems and Communications, Robert Morris University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
- Master of Human Resources Administration, University of Scranton, Scranton, PA, USA .
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Systems, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Vice Dean of College of Business Admiration , Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Human Resource Trainer. ( Conduct classes for the new employees program and for improves employees performance).
- Dean Women College , Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Assistant Professor of College of Business Administration , Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Coordinator of College of Computers and Information Systems, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Assistant Professor of College of Computers and Information Systems, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
Publications and consulting projects
- Vijaya, G & Almasri, R (2016) (In progress , sent for review). A Study of Women Entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia. International Journal of Advanced Engineering, Management and Science (IJAEMS)
- Druva , K & Almasri, R. (2016). Nuero Marketing in Social Media- New Mantra to Discover why Consumers push the ‘Buy Button’ Asia Pacific Journal of Research , Vol: I. , January 2016.
- Nassem,S, & Almasri , R, (2016). Resource Mobilization by Indian Mutual Fund Industry , FOCUS – The International Journal of Management Issue Apr-Sep ,2016.
- Razak W. , Jaims, L , Samerkandi,N , & Almasri, R.(2014) Saudi Students’ Perceptions on Online Education versus On-ground Education in Saudi Arabia. Proceedings of the Information Systems Educators Conference ISSN: 2167-1435 (2014), Baltimore, Maryland USA v31 n3045
- Almasri, R. (2013). The use of mobile technology in education by international students in united states universities: perceptions regarding mobile applications for English Language Learning “Almasri, Rana. Robert Morris University, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 2013. 3589264