+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3609
Areas of Expertise
- Object-oriented design methodologies
- object-oriented software metrics
- empirical software engineering
- software measurement
- design patterns, refactorin agile process effectiveness
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, University of Alabama in Huntsville, Alabama, USA.
- Master of Science in Software Engineering, University of Alabama in Huntsville, Alabama, USA.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Al Albayt University, Mafraq, Jordan.
- Associate Professor, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Associate Professor, Jordan University od Science and Technology. Irbid, Jordan.
- Chair of Software Engineering department, Jordan University od Science and Technology. Irbid, Jordan.
- Teaching Assistant, Computer Science, University of Alabama in Huntsville, USA
Publications and consulting projects
- Raed Shatnawi, A Nearest Neighbors Classification of the Reusability of Libraries and Applications in Open-Source Systems, International Journal of Software Engineering and Its Applications, Vol. 10, No. 3 (2016), pp. 179-190.
- Amani Shatnawi, Raed Shatnawi, “Generating a Language-Independent Prototypes from UML Diagrams”, IAJIT – The International Arab Journal of Information Technology, Thompson ISI (IF 0.582), Vol 13, No.3, May 2016.
- Raed Shatnawi, Deriving Metrics Thresholds using Log Transformation, Journal of Software And Maintenance, Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 95–113, February 2015 Thompson ISI (IF 1.32).
- Raed Shatnawi, Empirical study of fault prediction for open-source systems using the Chidamber and Kemerer metrics, IET Software, (2014), 8(3):113, Thompson ISI (IF 0.6) http://dx.doi.org/10.1049/iet-sen.2013.0008.
- Raed Shatnawi, Ziad Alsharief, “A Guided Oversampling Technique to Improve the Software Fault Prediction for Imbalanced Data in Open-Source Systems”, International Journal of Knowledge Engineering and Data Mining 2012 – Vol. 2, No.2/3, 2012, pp. 200 – 214.
- Raed Shatnawi, Qutaibah Althebian, “An Empirical Study of the Effect of Power Law Distribution on the Interpretation of OO Metrics”, ISRN Software Engineering Journal, 2013, 18 pages. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/198937.