Associate Professor of Marketing
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3657
- Ph.D. in Marketing, University of Bradford, UK
- Master of Business Administration, University of Hull, UK
- B.A. (Hons.) Business Administration, Coventry University, UK.
- Associate Professor Universiti Sains Malaysia. 2015
- Head of Management Department Prince Sultan College for Business and Tourism, Jeddah, KSA.
- Visiting Scholar to Department of Commerce, Massey University, Albany, Auckland New Zealand January 2008 to November 200
- Assistant Professor Universiti Sains Malaysia, 2009
- Lecturer, Universiti Sains Malaysia, 2001
Publications and consulting projects
- Ahmed, P.K., Rafiq, M. and Saad, N.M., (2003) ‘Internal Marketing and the Mediating Role of Organizational Competencies. European Journal of Marketing, 37(9) , pp 1221-1241, ISSN 0309-0566 (included in the ISI Social Sciences Citation Index
- Norizan M. Saad, Pervaiz K. Ahmed, Mohammed Rafiq (2001) Internal Marketing (IM): Using Marketing-like approaches to business competencies and improve performance in large Malaysian corporations, Asian Academy of Management (AAM) Journal, Vol. 7, No. 2: 27:53, ISSN 1394-2603
- Ahmed, P. K., Rafiq, M., and Mat-Saad, N., (2003), “Commentary: Internal Marketing Issues and Challenges”, European Journal of Marketing, Vol .37, No.9, pp. 177-1186. 4. Nusrah Samat, T. Ramayah, and Norizan Mat Saad (2006) TQM Practices, Service Quality, and Market Orientation: Some Empirical Evidence from a Developing Country. Management Research News (Emerald), 29 (11 & 12), pp. 713 – 728, ISSN 0140-917