Professor of Social Science
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 4209
Areas of Expertise
- Social Science
- Community Organization
- Student Counseling
- Social Counseling Academic Advising
- Foundational Sciences
- Field training
- Curriculum Management
- Social Policy & Education
- Ph.D. in Social Work, Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt.
- Master of Social Work, HelwanUniversity, Cairo, Egypt.
- Bachelor of Social Work, Faculty of Social Work, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Professor of Social Science, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Professor at Community Organization Department, Faculty of Social Work, Princess Nora University, Riyadh.
- Member at the Deanship of Student Affairs in the extracurricular activity administration in the educational agency for Princess Nora University to perform the role of the director of social guidance department and academic advising
- Counselor at the Educational Curriculum Management Agency for Princess Nora University
- Counselor at the Promising Social Research center and women researches at Princess Nora University
Publications and consulting projects
- Elmesseiry, N. (1998). Taqwa and its impact on society
- Elmesseiry, N. (2013). Student Guide for field training to prepare the general practitioner
- Elmesseiry, N. (2013). Supervisors Guide on field training in Social Work to prepare the general practitioner
- Occupational hazards faced by social workers in the field of local development. International E-University in Cairo. (2016)
- Promising experiments at the international and regional level in the organizational excellence for the care of orphans. Third Forum for the care of orphans in Riyadh.(2014)