Assistant Professor of Law
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3253
Areas of Expertise
- Public and Private Law
- Ph.D. in Law, Kookmin University, Seoul, South Korea.
- Master of Law, University of South Asia, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Bachelor of Law, Bahauddin Zakaryia University, Multan, Pakistan
- Working as Assistant Professor (Law) Al Yamamah University, Riyadh, K.S.A.
- Worked as Assistant Professor (Law) at The Lahore Leads University, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Worked as Director, Post Graduate Studies (Law) at The Lahore Leads University, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Worked as Visiting faculty at University Law College, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Member, National Curriculum Review Committee (Law), Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- Work as Lawyer, at Lahore High Court, Lahore, Pakistan (1999-2010).
- Life Member Lahore High Court Bar Association, Lahore, Pakistan.
Publications and consulting projects
- Dr. Muhammad Ramzan & Kashif Mahmood, “The societal traditions and state actors in the semi-governed areas: A Study of the Federal Administrated Trible Areas of Pakistan (FATA)”. (Accepted)
- Dr. Muhammad Ramzan, “Domestic Violence Against Women in Pakistan”. (Accepted).
- Dr. Muhammad Ramzan & Kashif Mahmood, “Measures to decrease Crisis of Governance and Susceptible Constitutionalism in Pakistan,” Saussurea (ISSN:0373-2525), Volume 5 (7) 2015. Pp. 213-223.
- Dr. Muhammad Ramzan & Kashif Mahmood, “Judicial Discretions and Rule of Law in Pakistan”, International Journal of Academic Research (ISSN: 2075-4124), Volume 4 (1) 2016, Pp: 51-66.
- Dr. Muhammad Ramzan & Kashif Mahmood, “Rationalizing Alternate Dispute Resolution in Pakistan,” International journal of research in social sciences, Volume 6, Issue 1(Jan 2016), ISSN:22492496. Pp.85-95.