+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3315
Areas of Expertise
- Human resources management
- E-government and E-services
- Knowledge Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Entrepreneurship and feasibility study
- Master of Business Administration, Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordan
- Bachelor of Management Information System , Yarmouk University , Irbid, Jordan
- Training Specialist (full-time) at the Deanship of continuing learning /Al Yamamah University- kingdom of Saudi Arabia, August 2015- until now.
- Training Specialist (full-time) at the Deanship of preparatory year/King Saud University- kingdom of Saudi Arabia, August 2012- August 2015.
- Lecturer (Full-time) at the department of Business administration /Granada College-Jordan, October 2011-August 2012.
- Trainer (Part-time) at Al-Sadeel academy culture center, (courses of Business administration) September 2010 – July 2012
- Teacher assistant at the department of Business administration /Yarmouk University, October 2010-Febraury 2011 Irbid, Jordan.
- Ministry of Public Works ,Project of “Enhancement Of Production” , Irbid , Jordan , August 2009– August 2010
Publications and Consulting Projects
- Participation in Several courses and workshops at Prince Salman Institute for Entrepreneurship.
- Participation in Check spelling and linguistic for the course of “Entrepreneurship”
- Supervised on the students projects (Entrepreneurship projects) which some of them were selected as a best project at the Ministry of higher education.
- Bataineh, Mohammad Jamal. Readiness of the Jordanian Public Sector in Implementing E-government Project (Case Study: Social Security Corporation). Yarmouk University, 2012