INTERLINK Instructional Coordinator
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3628
Areas of Expertise
- Effects of L1 on L2 Language Acquisition
- Developing Reading and Writing Fluency
- Refining Presentation Skills and Debate Strategies
- Honing Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
- 19th – 20th Century American Literature
- Master of Arts in British and American Literature, Hunter College, City University of New York, New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Political Science, Hunter College, City University of New York, New York, NY, USA
- Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), International Teaching House, New York, NY, USA
- Instructional Coordinator, INTERLINK, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- English Language Instructor, INTERLINK, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Assistant to the President, Office of the President, Hunter College, New York.
- English Lecturer, Department of English, Hunter College, New York.
- English Language Instructor, FKD Language Center, New York.
- Project Coordinator, Manhattan Hunter Science High School, New York.
“How Spelling Affects Reading and Writing Fluency.” (2016). TESOL Arabia Annual Conference, Dubai, UAE.