Assistant Professor of Finance and Accounting
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3678
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Management
- Financial Institution and Capital markets
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Merger and Acquisition
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Principles of accounting
- Ph D. in Finance, The University of Sydney, Australia.
- Master of Commerce, The University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- Master of Business Administration, Major in Finance, North South University, Bangladesh
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hon’s), Aligarh Muslim University, India.
- Assistant Professor , Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Academic , The university of Sydney, Sydney.
- Research Assistant, The University of Sydney.
- Trainer, Zenith Business Academy, Sydney.
- Assistant Accountant – The Lido Group Pty Ltd, Sydney.
- Lecturer, Asian University of Bangladesh ,Dhaka.
- Assistant Auditor, Haque Shalaham Mansur and Co , Dhaka
Publications and consulting projects
- Md Ahmed Mostafa, 2016, “The impact of institutional trading on liquidity and volatility during the financial crisis”, International Journal of Managerial Finance, Vol. 12 Iss: 4, pp.445 – 470
- Westerholm P.J and Mostafa M A, 2013, “Price discovery and success factors for individual share futures” has been accepted in an International Journal of Bonds and Currency Derivatives (IJBCD)