Assistant Professor of Marketing
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3659
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Marketing
- International Marketing
- Ph.D. in Marketing, Science University of Malaysia, Malaysia.
- Master of Business Administration, Al-Najah National University, Palestine.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Al-Najah National University, Palestine.
- Acting Director of Postgraduate Programs, Al-Yamamah University, SA
- Dean of Business School, Arab American University, Jenin, Palestine
- Chairman of Marketing Department, Arab American University, Palestine
- Chairman of Business Administration Department, Arab American University, Palestine
- Assistant Professor of Marketing, College of Business Administration, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Curriculum and programs development adviser and practitioner.
Publications and consulting projects
- Miami ( USA): the Economics and International Business Research Conference: AL-Khalili, M. M., Saad, N. M. & Ismail, I. (2003). Revisiting Market Orientation and Business Performance Linkage: Is Relationship Marketing the Missing Link?. Proceedings of the Economics and International Business Research Conference, 2(1), 113-121, Miami, F.L.
- Queens Land (Australia): Academy of World Business, Marketing & Management Development Conference: Saad, N. M., Ahmed, P. K. & AL-Khalili, M. M. (2004). The Moderating Role of the Environmental Variables in Relationship Marketing and Business Performance: Theoretical Framework and Propositions. Proceedings of Academy of World Business, Marketing & Management Development Conference, 1(1), 1135-1148, Queens land, Australia.
- Bangkok (Thailand): Global Business Development Institute: AL-Khalili, M. M., Saad, N. M. & Ismail, I. (2005). The Impact of Market Orientation on Service Companies Performance: Evidence From Malaysian Service Companies. Proceedings of Global Business Development Institute International Conference, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Padang (Indonesia): Asian Academy of Applied Business: AL-Khalili, M. M., Saad, N. M. & Ismail, I. (2005). The Effect of Relationship Marketing on Business Performance: Evidence from Malaysian service sector. The 2nd International Conference of Asian Academy of Applied Business, Padang, Indonesia.