Professor of Management
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3346
Areas of Expertise
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Policy
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic HRM
- International HRM
- HR Staffing
- Training & Development
- Compensation & Performance Management
- Job Analysis & Job Design
- Business in Saudi Arabia
- Ph.D. (Gold Medal) on Corporate Diversification & Performance, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India.
- Master of Personnel Management, University of Poona, Pune, India.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Mathematics, Karnatak University, Dharwad, India.
Experience : Over 25 years.
- 2013 till date : Professor of Management, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh, KSA.
- 2009 – 2013: Professor and Chairman Board of Management Studies, SMS, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad(JNTUH), India.
- 2005 – 2006: Senior Mentor, E-commerce Management MSIT program of Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
- 2001 – 2003: Senior Lecturer, Management Information Systems , University of London and London School of Economics and E-Learning Content Developer on US-Black Board, Stansfield School of Business, Singapore.
- 2003 to 2009 : Associate Professor, School of Management Studies, JNTUH, Hyderabad, India.
- 1992 – 2003 : Assistant Professor., School of Management Studies, JNTUH, Hyderabad, India.
- 1989 – 1992: UGC JRF/SRF, Doctoral work on Corporate Diversification, College of Business Mgt. Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- 1985 – 1988: Research Associate, Business Cycles and Case Studies on Corporate Planning, Times Research Foundation, Pune, India.
- 1981 – 1983: Personnel Officer, Recruitment, Selection and Training, Road Wings, Pune, India.
Publications Training and consulting projects
Journals-48; Conferences-44; Book Chapters-10; Training-13; Consulting-7, PhDs-18
Latest Publications in Refereed Journals:
- Shafiq Ahmed, Prasad Varanasi, Towards Work Life Balance of Medical Professionals, Sci.Int.(Lahore),28(2),1369-1375,2016, ISSN 1013-5316; CODEN: SINTE 8, March-April, 2016.
- Sameer Pavan Alapaty, Prasad VM, Training of fresh graduates for integrating into ERP projects, Discovery-An International Multi-Disciplinary Journal, VOL 52, ISSUE 244 | Pages 723-963 | April 1, 2016, ISSN-2278-5469 EISSN 2278 5450.
- Marka Bhavani, Prasad VM, Training and development activities in Dell international services: an empirical study, Discovery-An International Multi-Disciplinary Journal, VOL 52, ISSUE 244 | Pages 723-963 | April 1, 2016, ISSN-2278-5469 EISSN 2278 5450.
- Dr V M Prasad , Sujendra Swami “Importance of Six Sigma Implementation in Universities with Reference to JNTUH Hyderabad” International Journal of Scientific Research ,Volume : 4 | Issue : 7 | July 2015 • ISSN No 2277 – 8179.
- Mrs Vijaya Sharada Kumari & Dr V M Prasad, “Economic Challenges for Women Entrepreneurs in Hyderabad City”, Economic Challenger, P. No.55, ISSN: 0975-1351, No. 17, Vol, No. 67, April-June, 2015.