+966 11 2242222 Ext: 4616
Areas of Expertise
- English Language Instructor
- Teacher Trainer
- Program Coordinator
- Action research
- Thesis proposal writing
- Bilingual education specialist
- Curriculum and assessment design specialist
- Master’s in TESOL, The American University of Sharjah (AUS), Sharjah, UAE
- CELTA, Cambridge University. GEOS English Academy, Hove, United Kingdom.
- B.A degree in English language (Translation) in the faculty of ARTS, Applied Science University, Jordan.
- English Language Instructor, INTERLINK at Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Program Manager, Bell Centre, Amman.
- Program Coordinator of Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority (ASEZA), Amman.
- Program Coordinator of business English, the Ministry of Information & Communication Technology (MOICT), Amman.
- Assistant coordinator for Young Learners, Bell Centre, Amman.
- Language Instructor, British Council, Doha, Qatar.
- Language Instructore, GEOS English Academy, Hove, United Kingdom.
Publications and consulting projects
- ElKhatib, L. (2014). Bilingual Education in Jordan: Improving its Effectiveness. Humanizing the ELT Classroom: Best practices for best outcomes:INTERLINK at YU, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.