+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3612
Areas of Expertise
- Arabic Literature
- Teaching Arabic Language Skills
- TArabic language Grammar Skills
- Teaching Arabic to non-Arabs
- Editorial editing and Language Auditing
- Ph.D. thesis in Rhetoric, Literary criticism, and comparative Literature- Faculty of DAR AL-ULOM – Cairo University: First rank 2013G
- Master in Rhetoric, Literary criticism, and comparative Literature- Faculty of DAR AL-ULOM – Cairo University- With: Excellence 2008G.
- Pre-master in rhetoric and literary criticism (Very good1999).
- Assistant professor at Al-Yamamah University in Riyadh since 17/8/2015.
- Lecturer at the Faculty of Arts – Cairo University for Open Education from 8/2006 to 9/2008.
- Supervisor of Arabic language at the intermediate and secondary education in the Ministry of Education in the Arab Republic of Egypt from 1998 to 2006.
- Supervisor of Arabic language in the schools of Islamic Education in Riyadh from 2008 to 2014
- Supervisor of Arabic Language at King Faisal Educational Charitable Foundation from 8/2004 to 7/2015.
- A linguist and editor of the Alquds magazines and the Harvest of Thought from the publications of the Arab Media Center in Cairo.
- Book published: «Employment place in contemporary Palestinian poetry”.
- Book published: «The narrative structure of Muhammad Abu al-Maati Abu Naga”.
- Research entitled: “Humanism in the Saudi Poetry” in connection with its publication
- Research entitled: “Reflections of the January revolution on the Egyptian novel” in connection with its publication.