Assistant Professor of Computer Networks
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3319
Areas of Expertise
- Computer Networks
- Wireless Networks
- Vehicular communications
- Protocols design
- Performance evaluation of communication systems
- Multimedia communication systems
- Ph.D. in computer engineering, Nancy university, Nancy, France.
- Master of Computer and electrical Engineering, Sfax University, Sfax, Tunisia
- Engineering Diploma in Electrical Engineering , National Engineering school of Monastir, Monastir, Tunisia
- Assistant professor of computer networks, CCIS, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Head of Networks and communications engineering department, National Engineering School of Gabès, Tunisia.
- Head of Cisco Academy – National Engineering School of Gabès, Tunisia.
- Cisco certified instructor.
- Member of scientific council, National Engineering School of Gabès, Tunisia
- Assistant professor, National Engineering School of Gabès, Tunisia.
Publications and consulting projects
- K. Mansour, I. Jabri (2016). New 802.11aa Ack leader selection scheme for multicast QoS improvement. Wireless Days 2016.
- R. Trabelsi, F. Smach, I. Jabri, A. Bouallègue (2014). Multimodal Background Modeling Using RGB-Depth Features. CIARP 2014.
- N. Hajlaoui, I. Jabri, M. Ben Jamaa (2013). Experimental Performance Evaluation and Frame Aggregation Enhancement in IEEE 802.11n WLANs. International Journal of Communication Networks and Information Security, Vol 5, No. 1, 2013.
- N. Hajlaoui, I. Jabri, M. Ben Jamaa (2012). Analytical study of frame aggregation in error-prone channels. IWCMC 2013.