+966 11 2242222 Ext: 32222
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Planning, Academic Admin.
- Research & Dev. Project Management
- Teaching Methodologies, Research, Collaborative Education Initiatives
- Conceiving and Proposing Research Ideas, Publications
- Course and Curriculum Devp. Lecturing & Tutoring
- Communication, Leadership, Analytical, Team Building and Creative Problem Solving Skill
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering, from University of Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
- M.S. in Electrical engineering, from King Saud University, Riyadh, KSA.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering from George Washington University, D.C., USA.
- Vice President , Al Yamamah University, Riyadh KSA.
- Advisor and Director General of Planning, Ministry of Higher Education.
- Dean, College of Computer and Information Sciences, King Saud University, Riyadh
- Vice Dean, College of Computer and Information Sciences, King Saud University, Riyadh.
- Chairman, Department of Information Systems, College of Computer and Information Sciences, King Saud University, Riyadh.
- Additionally held several memberships in various governing committees to effectively promote and manage Computer and Information Sciences education across KSA.
Publications and Consulting Projects
- 2014-2016: DELL EMC Academic Consultant
- Mar 2003-2014: Part-time IT Consultant, Ministry of Hajj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Mar 2012 – Mar 2013: Head of IT Consulting Team to the Ministry of Health
- Jan 2009 – Feb 2010: Head of Consulting team to Ministry of Higher Education
- Apr 2007 – 2008: Head of the Consulting Team to Ministry of Transport-Planning and Budgeting Administration
- Dec 2012: “ A decision-Support System for Saudi Ministry of Higher Education,” the Int’l Journal on Computers and their applns, USA.
- Jul 2011: TEASE: A novel Tunnel-based secure Authentication scheme to support smooth handoff in IEEE 802.11 wireless networks, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing.
- Jan 2011: “Decreasing Communication Latency through Dynamic Measurement, Analysis, and Partitioning for Distributed Virtual Simulations”, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement.
- Mar 2012: “Design of a Lightweight Authentication Scheme for IEEE 802.11p Vehicular Networks, Ad Hoc Networks Journal, Elsevier Publications.