Professor of Finance
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3278
Areas of Expertise
- International Marketing
- Strategic Management
- Leadership Management
- Strategic Marketing
- SMEs development and Internationalization
- Expertise in the Executive Training sector
- Ph.D. in Finance, University El Manar, Tunis, Tunisia.
- Master of sciences, University of Rennes, Rennes, France
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, University of Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia
- Master of Accounting Chair, ISCAE, Manouba University (1999 – 2015)
- Doctoral Program Chair, , Manouba University (2004 – 2015)
- Director of Doctoral School at the Manouba University (2004-2009)
- Senior Vice Dean, ISCAE, Manouba University (Jan 1996 – Dec 1998)
- Research Lab Director (Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire de Gestion: Université -Entreprise), Manouba University (1999 –2014) Link: http://www.laboratoireligue.net
- Matoussi, Hamadi and Maha Khemakhem Jardak (2012), “International Corporate Governance and Finance: Legal, Cultural and Political Explanations », The International Journal of Accounting, Vol 47 (1) 1–43. Elsevier.
- Raida Chakroun and Hamadi Matoussi (2012) “Determinants of the Extent of Voluntary Disclosure in the Annual Reports of the Tunisian Firms”, Accounting and Management Information Systems, Vol. 11 Number 3, pp. 335–370, 2012.
- Rihab Grassa and Hamadi Matoussi (2014), “Is corporate governance different for Islamic banks? A comparative analysis between the Gulf Cooperation Council and Southeast Asian countries”, Int. J. Business Governance and Ethics, Vol. 9, Number 1, pp. 27-51.
- Hamadi Matousi (2015), The International Corporate Governance System: Audit Roles and Board Oversight, Book Review, The International Journal of Accounting, Volume 50, Issue 4, December 2015, Pages 489–493.
- Raida Chakroun and Hamadi Matoussi (2016), “Determinants of CSR Disclosure of Tunisian Listed Banks: A Multi Support Analysis”, accepted to be published in Social Responsibility Journal, forthcoming in 2017