Associate Professor/Assistant to the Dean of COBA for Female Student Affairs
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 4203
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Resource Planning/Business Process Reengineering/ Supply Chain Management
- Quality Management/Six Sigma Green Belt/Design of Experiments Operations Management/Project Management
- Operations Research
- Research Methodology
- Leadership Management
- Entrepreneurial development
- Ph.D. in Management, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, India.
- Master of Business Administration, Mysore, Karnataka State, India
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mysore University, India
- Associate Professor, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Research Guide for PHD students , Jain University, Bangalore, India
- Associate Professor, MBA Department, Jain University, Bangalore, India.
- Assistant Professor, MBA Department, Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India.
- Lecturer/Coordinator for Management Department, Birla Institute of Technology, Lalpur Branch, Ranchi, India
- Lecturer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore, India.
- Production Engineer in Compaq Systems, Mysore, Karnataka State, India.
Publications and consulting projects
- Vijaya.G.S., and Rana Almasri (2016) “A Study of Women Entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia ”, International Journal of advanced Engineering, Management and science, Volume 2, Issue 11, November. (accepted)
- Vijaya.G.S., and Shafiq Ahmed (2016) “Supply Chain Management in Saudi Arabian Organization-Goals and challenges”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology, Volume 4, Issue 3, pp8-15.
- Smita Kavatekar and Vijaya.G.S., (2016) “Enactus at Jain University: Orienting students towards Social Entrepreneurship”, Journal of Management & Entrepreneurship, Volume 10, Number 2, pp52-62.
- Vijaya.G.S., (2015) “Effectiveness of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems -Consultants Perspective”, Journal of Science, Engineering and Management, “ANUSANDHANA”, Volume 4, Issue 1, pp. 35-41.
- Vijaya.G.S. & HariHaran (2013) “World Class Manufacturing- Indian Perspective”, “Growth” Journal of Management Training Institute, Steel Authority of India Limited, Volume-4, No.3, pp. 35-39.
- Vijaya.G.S. (2013) “A Study of Japanese 5 S Practice and its benefits in the Indian Manufacturing Organizations”, International Journal of Management and Behavioral Science, Vol. 3, pp. 171-175.
- Vijaya.G.S., Utpal Baul & HariHaran. (2012) “Enterprise Resource Planning – An Innovative Key for the Success of an Organization”, Interscience Management Review , Volume-2, Issue- 3, pp. 38-40.