Associate Professor of Finance
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3149
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Investment Analysis
- Corporate Governance
- Firm’s Valuation
- Family enterprises
- Asset valuation
- Ph.D. in Finance, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Finance, Peshawar University, Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Peshawar University, Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Associate Professor of Finance, College of Business Administration, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Head of Finance Department, College of Business Administration, Dar Al Uloom University, Riyadh.
- PhD Coordinator, NUST Business School, National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Financial Analyst, Islamabad Stock Exchange, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Raheel Gohar and Amna Batool (2015). “Impact of Corporate Governance on Performance of MFIs: A Case from Pakistan” Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Vol 51 (06), pp. 94-106.
- Zaheer Abass and Raheel Gohar (2013). “How should Saudi Monetary Agency Look at the Money?” World Applied Sciences Journal, 26 (3), pp. 377-381.
- Raheel Gohar (2013). “Cross subsidization and its effect on Pakistani business group’s affiliated firm performance” Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, Vol 3, No 3, pp. 225-235.
- Raheel Gohar (2011). “Investors’ power and the dividend cost minimization model: which one better explains the dividend policy in Pakistan?” African Journal of Business Management, Vol. 5(26), pp. 10747-10759.
- Raheel Gohar and Adnan Shoaib (2011). “Achieving the Optimal Capital Structure and its Impact on Pakistani Banking Performance”. International Review of Business Research Papers, Vol 7, No 3, pp 9-24.
- Semra Karacaer, Raheel Gohar, Mehmet Aygun (2009). “Effects of personal values on auditor’s ethical decisions: A comparison of Pakistani and Turkish Professional Auditors”. Journal of Business Ethics, Vol.88, pp.53-64.