Working as Lecturer of College of Business Administration since 2009.Served the Department as Coordinator .Accomplished career demonstrating consistent success as an Administrator and Educators. Outstanding track record in assuring students’ success. Extensive background of developing and implementing special programs for academically backward students, especially second-language learners. Effective communicator with excellent planning, organizational, and negotiation strengths as well as the ability to lead, reach consensus, establish goals, and attain results.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified on 20th Day of October, 2015.
- Ph.D., in Business Administration (Marketing), India, Year 2012.
- Dissertation Title: “‘Role of Marketing Ethics in Sustainable development of Business (With Special Reference to Pepsi & Coco-Cola Company)”
- Main Advisor: Dr. Arabinda Debnath, Professor, Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar, BTAD, Assam, INDIA.
- Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) with Distinction from Bharathidasan University, Trichy, India, and year 2005-2006.
- Dissertation Title: “Employee Turnover in corporate Hospitals” with reference to Care Banjara Hospital, Hyderabad, India.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Marketing specialization from Osmania University, Hyderabad, India, year 2000-2002.
- Project Title: “Advertising Vs Sales Promotion in fertilizer market with specific reference to Rastriya Chemicals AND Fertilizers, a Government undertaking company, Hyderabad, India.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) with Microbiology, Genetics, Chemistry as major subjects from Osmania University, Hyderabad, India in 1997-2000.
PUBLICATIONS/ SUBMITTED PAPERS:
- Published the article titled “Quality Initiatives for Customer Satisfaction at the Al Faisaliah Hotel in Riyadh” in No.18, volume 71, April – June 2016 in Economic Challenger pp 09-19.
- Published paper titled “Role of Marketing Ethics in sustainable Development of Business” in the seminar organized by MCMT on Science and Humanities during July 1st to 4th 2012 in Matrix’s Journal of Technology and Humanities, Volume I, Issue-1of: July-September 2012.
- The paper entitled “Marketing Activities Of Multinational Companies From An Ethical Perspective was published in the Indian Journal on Educational Research and Development,Volume-I,Issue-1 of July-September 2012.
Revised a book on “CONSUMER BEHAVIOR” published by spectrum publications.
Summary of Skills:
- She has an excellent academic record and experience in teaching Marketing and Quality Management.
She was awarded the “Certificate of Excellence For NCAAA accreditation project”, under the leadership of President, Dr. Hussien AlFreihi, Al Yamamah University.
- She is an active member of Timetable and Scheduling Committee, Examination Committee, Grade appeal and NCAAA committee.
- Outstanding experience of assisting senior projects and mentoring students.
She demonstrates research experience backed with dissertation.
- Skilled in teaching students with practical examples.
- She has an extraordinary ability to prepare syllabus, deliver lecture, and hold group conversation on related-topic with students.