Lecturer of Architecture
+966 11 2242222 Ext:
Areas of Expertise
- Building Technology
- Urban Management
- Disaster Management
- Fellowship of Higher Education Academy , UK, 2016
- Master Of Science In Architectural Engineering, Cairo University, Faculty of Engineering architecture department, 2012
- Bachelor Of Science In Architectural Engineering, Helwan University, Faculty of Engineering, June 2002
- Lecturer of Architecture, College of Engineering and Architecture, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh- KSA
- Lecturer of Architecture, College of Engineering, Architecture department – Prince Sultan University -Riyadh-KSA
- Assistant Lecturer, Architecture department – Arab Academy for Science, Technology &Maritime Transport – Cairo– Egypt.
- Teaching Assistant , Architecture department – Modern Academy for Engineering and technology in Maadi– Cairo – Egypt.
Publications and consulting projects
- Al Samarrai; A. (2016), The role of haptic learning in understanding construction; A joinery workshop experiment, Action Research, Higher Education Teaching and Learning Certificate Program , Action Research Mini Conference, PSU, Riyadh, KSA
Al Samarrai; A. (2012) Post-war Reconstruction Programs: Socio-economic and political effects on post war reconstruction programs, MSc. Thesis, Cairo University, Egypt.
Consulting projects in the field of Quality Control:
- The Lofts by EMMAR, in Dubai, UAE, representing Cairo Engineering Support Labs LLC
- Burj Views by EMMAR, Dubai, UAE, representing Cairo Engineering Support Labs LLC
- The IBIS and Novotel Hotels, by L+B DESIGN GROUP in Dubai, UAE, representing Cairo Engineering Support Labs LLC
- Tibah University in Al Madina Al Mounawara, KSA. representing Cairo Engineering Support Labs LLC