Faculty Member/ English Prep
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3114
Areas of Expertise
- Lesson planning
- Grammar instruction
- Accent reduction
- Curriculum Development
- Team work
- Health & Safety
- Working with children, teenagers and adults.
- Working with adults Translation
- 2011-2012: Brock University, MA in Applied Linguistics/TESL, St. Catharines, ON, Canada
- 2009-2010 : Canadian College of Educators, TESL Diploma, Mississauga, ON, CanadaBachelor of Science in 1995-1999:
- Homs, Syria: Bachelor of Arts in English language
- 2014-current: Instructor of Prep year at the University of Al Yamamah, Riyadh, KSA.
- (2013-2014): High school teacher (English Arts, Geography, Civics, Careers)
- 2009-2010: ESL Instructor at the Palestine House, Mississauga, On, Canada.
- 2000-2008: EFL Instructor at Riyadh Najed Schools, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- 2004-2006: Coordinator of EFL teachers at Riyadh Najed Schools, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Areas of Interests and Research
1.Teacher development programs
2.Reshaping teachers’ teaching repertoire