+966 11 2242222 Ext: 4463
Areas of Expertise
- Online Consumer Behavior
- International Marketing
- Marketing Management Strategy
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
- Ph.D. in Enterprise Management, Chongqing University, China.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA Marketing), University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan Bachelor of
- Business Administration (BBA), University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan
- Assistant Professor of Marketing; College of Business Administration, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh.
- Assistant Professor of Marketing, College of Business, Dar Al Uloom University, Riyadh
- Lecturer and Course Coordinator, Faculty of Administrative Science, University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan
Publications and consulting projects
- Azam, A. (2016), “The Effect of Utilitarian website features on Online Saudi Arabia Consumers Loyalty in the case of online flight booking”, International Journal of E-Business Research, Vol. 02 No. 04, pp. 58-75.
- Azam, A. (2016), “Saudi Arabian Consumers’ Purchase Intention towards non-Muslim Halal Food Manufacturers”, Journal of Islamic Marketing, Vol. 07 No. 04, pp. 441- 460.
- Azam, A. (2015), “Investigation of Psychological dimensions of Trust on E-loyalty: A case of Saudi Arabia Consumers”, Journal of Islamic Marketing, Vol. 06 No. 02, pp. 224-249.
- Azam, A. (2015), “The Effect of Use and gratification theory and Website Interface features on E-commerce”, International Journal of Business Information Systems, Vol. 19 No. 02, pp. 205-223.
- Azam, A and Qiang, F. (2014), “Online consumer behavior: Extension of decomposed theory of planned behavior with consumers’ perception of online retailing ethics”, International Journal of Electronic Business, Vol. 11, No. 03, pp. 199-219.
- Azam, A., Qiang, F., Abbas, S. A., and Abdullah, M.I. (2013), “Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) based Trust Analysis of Muslim Consumers in the Collective Religion Affiliation Model in E-commerce”, Journal of Islamic Marketing, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 137–149.
- Azam, A., Qiang, F. and Abdullah, M.I. (2013) ‘Determinants of e-government services adoption in Pakistan: an integrated model’, Electronic Government, An International Journal, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp.105–124.