Assistant Professor of Information Systems
+966 11 2242222 Ext: 3646
Areas of Expertise
- Internet Development
- Management Information Systems
- Adoption of Technology Innovation
- Ph.D. in Information Technology, International Islamic University Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia .
- Master of Business Administration (MIS) , International Islamic University Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia .
- Bachelor of Science in Computing & Information Systems, University of Lincoln, UK
- Assistant Professor Department of Information Systems, CCIS, Al Yamamah University, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lecturer, Department of Management Information Systems, Faculty of Business, Sultanate of Oman.
- Lecturer of IT, Department of Information Technology, Cosmopoint International University College, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Corporate Trainer, Cosmopoint College of Technology, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Research Assistant, International Islamic University Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Publications and consulting projects
- Sadi S., & Wong C., et al. (2006) “Introduction to Computers & Applications”, Bilingual Version, Published by Cosmopoint Sdn. Bhd, Press, KL Malaysia (A Text Book for Degree and Diploma Level) September 2006.
- Sadi S. and Belwal R.,(2009), Al Falaj Press, 2009, pp 89-102
- Sadi S., Noordin, M.F., (2012) Developing Perceptions of E-Learning among the Tertiary Level Scholars in Sohar, Published as Book Chapter in “Orientations in Language Learning and Translation” Edited By Thomas Roche, Muscat, Omand Validating an Instrument for Measuring M-commerce Adoption: An Exploratory Analysis, International Journal of Network and Mobile Technologies, Vol. 3, Issue 1, January 2012. ISSN 2229-9114
- Azad I., Sadi S., and Faiyaz M., (2011) Growth of Banking Sector in the Sultanate of Oman: an Analysis, International Journal of Finance and Policy Analysis (IJFPA), Vol. 3, No. 1: Spring 2011, PP. 91-107, ISSN 0974-3499.
- Sadi, S. and Noordin, M.F. (2010) Adoption of Mobile Commerce in Malaysia: An Exploratory Study on Extension of Theory of Planned Behavior, Business Analyst, Vol. 31, Issue 1, April-September 2010, pp. 115-150, ISSN 0973-211X
- Suresh S. and Sadi S., (2010). Healthcare 2.0, IT Professional, vol. 12, no. 6, Nov./Dec. 2010, IEEE Computer Society. pp. 46-51, ISSN: 1520-9202
- Sadi S., Azad I., & Noordin, M.F. (2010), The Prospects and User Perceptions of M-Banking in the Sultanate of Oman, The Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, August 2010, Vol. 15, No. 2. ISSN 1204-5357.
- Sadi S. (2005), “Computer Crime: A Great Threat to Computer / Internet Community”, Al-RISALA: An Annual Academic Refereed Journal, Postgraduate Students’ Society (PGSS) & Center for Postgraduate Studies (CPS), International Islamic University Malaysia, December 2005 Issue No.5, ISSN 1675-3593.